Monday, August 9, 2010

Family fun

So on Saturday I took Brenden, Kalli and Jordyn to the Kearns Day parade. It was a blast and I think the kids had fun. I brought the camera to take pictures of all the fun that they were having and wouldn't you know it, as soon as I pulled it out and went to take a picture, the camera so kindly told me that the battery was dead...so, no pictures of the kids having fun. After the parade Mom, Dad, Brenden, Kalli, Jordyn and I went to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch. I was yummy as always! After lunch I had to hurry home because I had to go to a baby shower for my nephew, Cameron and his girlfriend. They are having a baby girl and we are so proud of them both!! Congrats Vance and Kelli on being grandparents-to-be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment