Thursday, August 5, 2010

One month!!

Wow, I can't believe that my little baby Jordyn will be one years old in a little more than a month!! WHERE oh where has the time gone? I seems like only yesterday that I was cuddling her in my arms when she was sleeping, now I have to put her in her bed because she gets SO HEAVY. It's been a blast watching her learn to sit up on her own and watching her crawl around. I'm glad that I was able to see her reaching all these milestones. I was afraid that I was going to miss all the milestones since I work full time. Even though I'm going to regret saying this (you know, because the minute I do then it will happen), I can't wait for her to start learning how to walk. She's already into everything anyway, it won't be any different....that's what I have to keep telling myself so that when she does start walking it won't be so nerve racking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment